skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Because I didn't love J. Crew enough already... this is the most beautiful dress! If only it was reasonable to ask my bridesmaids to fork out $245 for their dresses. But I may just buy this for myself and wear it for the rehearsal dinner, engagement party, to the grocery store! Before I saw this I was settled on shades of green and gray with maybe a little touch of yellow for the wedding but now I see how great the orange looks with it I am going to have to find a way to include it as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
1 comment:
It is cute!!! Reminds me of an article I recently read. It talked about how when you're picking out paint colors for your walls, first open your bedroom closet, and see what colors are in there. The colors you wear most are inspiration for how to paint...and in your case, how to "paint" your wedding! :) I love how you're playing color ideas off this dress...very cool. Happy planning!!!
Jaime @ It's A Jaime Thing
www.justjaime28.wordpress.com
Post a Comment