Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bridesmaid Stationery Sets

I am thinking of finally getting the Gocco out of the closet and working on the personalized stationery sets for the bridesmaids. I am having a hard time picking colors though because Paper Source has so many good ones. I kind of like the idea of the sets matching the tote bags. The tote fabrics and lining fabrics are shown and then the paper colors I am considering. They also have cute box mailers that I could use to present them, maybe include a fun matchy pen and labels as well. I am too indecisive!




2 comments:

tina said...

This is the gocco project that I've been blogging about but can't share yet.

I am making 4-bar note sets for my shower hostesses with matching Paper Source pens. I am also using the A7 mailers to present them. They look great so far. I have four finished and four more to go!

Anonymous said...

I like the chartreuse, beet, and pool - so different! The brown and pink is so overdone these days anyway.