Last night we went over to see my future nieces and nephew, asked them to be in the wedding (officially) and picked out outfits. Their dad told them it would be a pig roast and they would have to help carry the pig. Imagine what a wedding that would be!
So this is what the girls picked, they decided they did want to match although I don't think the younger one could focus long enough to know what was going on.
And here is what the ring bearer picked, he didn't care much either but I love that I ordered his from a place called pinkprincess.com! The tie is a little meh so we will probably have to switch that out.
I got free shipping on both and they should be here in a week or two!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Outfits for the Kids, Check!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so adorable! the girls will totally love their dresses. and i love the tiny suits for the little guys. it's just so freakin cute to see them dressed up!
We're not having kids at the wedding, but they outfits are SO precious, I love it!!
Post a Comment