I am making progress on putting together the favors, only a few more to go and then we will start adding the name cards/seating cards. 


Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Assembly Line
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am making progress on putting together the favors, only a few more to go and then we will start adding the name cards/seating cards. 


6 comments:
Your favors are adorable! That is so special and neat that your dad handcrafted the wine stoppers! Such a special favor!
Holy cow. It seems like yesterday that we were voting on these. They turned out great. I can't believe your dad made those.
The boxes turned out great! You have the organizational skills and patience of a saint. I would have been pulling an all-nighter the night before the rehearsal dinner to make these!
very cute! What a personal, useful favor.
Great presentation too, I love those little boxes!
Absolutely fabulous!
I seriously hope your Dad has a side business of selling these stoppers-they are amazing! The favors look terrific and anyone in attendance will be lucky to take home a token like this and remember your day fondly as well.
love those cute boxes! the favors look really fantastic
Post a Comment