
I am not usually like this in real life but something about wedding planning does this to me, I am officially a crazy person!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
OCD, more like OOOCD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am not usually like this in real life but something about wedding planning does this to me, I am officially a crazy person!
11 comments:
not to worry, you are not the only OOOCD bride. I have a layout very similar to that saved in my wedding folder right now.
I did the same thing for mine! My vendors totally made fun of me. But I was just project managing. And things still got messed up.
That is a great idea! I never thought of using a map of the venue and marking where you want things to be for the wedding. And don't worry, I think we all get a little (or a lot in my case) OCD about weddings!
I SOOOOOO understand! This wedding is making me nuts. I have never been this into details..ever LAST detail. I honestly can't wait to just be married and on our honeymoon!
You are not alone!
I don't think you are OOOCD. I think you are brilliant. I'd rather have a plan, than run into it headfirst not knowing what is going on.
Failing to plan leaves you with a plan to fail.
This is beautiful! My dorky, blueprint-loving heart adores it! How did you make it???
Emilia, I just scanned a copy of the floor plan given to me by the reception site and added the icons in Illustrator and the text in Acrobat. It was somewhat time consuming but pretty easy!
i was the same way!
that totally happened to me too! Kelly
wow if this is not obsessive i don't know what is!
happy planning!
I linked to you today. :) Kelly
Post a Comment