I think the two tall ones are stock and orchids and then the shorter are peonies and chrysanthemums (sp?). So pretty, I love the all white with a touch of green! Thank you for the nice compliments!!
I am a planner by nature and in order to give my guy a break from wedding chatter this blog was born. I would love to share my ideas and hopefully hear yours too. Happy Planning!
8 comments:
omg. the low bouquet furthest to the right on the picture....i would kill for. loves it.
Oh, the flowers/arrangements are beautiful!!!
Yes, those low arrangements are fabulous! Are they dahlias, or what are they? Love 'em!
snapdragons and dahlias? wow. I'm loving them!
beautiful flowers! Love the green runners too.
Lovely !!!
Gorgeous flowers.
~Lilian~
I think the two tall ones are stock and orchids and then the shorter are peonies and chrysanthemums (sp?). So pretty, I love the all white with a touch of green! Thank you for the nice compliments!!
They look really, really, really great! Hooray! Kelly
Post a Comment