By day 3 we will be hitting up Santa Cruz and hopefully the Santa Cruz boardwalk.
Polka dot sweater, I own this, cost: FREE
(Not ready to put my face out there yet but somehow my boobs are ok.....??)
Bangle bracelets, cost: $6.50
I will also wear jeans I already own so I can spurge on these most beautiful-ist of shoes, I have wanted these ever since I laid my eyes on them!!
OMG, I didn't realize they had gone on sale. Eeeek.
TOTAL: $54.50
Notice how I didn't post the link for the sandals. I want to make sure I get them first. Hee hee.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Honeymoon Outfit - Day 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good call with the sandals! haha They're adorable!
I'm loving that you're posting your honeymoon outfits. If only I'd been that organized! excited to keep reading backwards. :) Kelly
Post a Comment