Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vendor Reviews - Invites, Signage, Etc.

So to follow up my worst review, I thought I would review one of my favorite vendors, my super, talented (and hot!) sister. As I posted before, she was kind enough to do all our invitations and not only that but our signage and table numbers as well. This was a huge lifesaver. I am all about DIY but her design was above and beyond anything I could have come up with.

The pouches were sewn by my mom (she is also very talented) using Paper Source chartreuse cardstock.
I wish I had better pics of the rsvp card and she did this neat perforated tear card for the rehearsal dinner invite/rsvp. Genius I tell you!

We had a modified version of the invite printed as a sign for outside of the church. Loved it, we kept it and are planning on framing it.

We decided against doing programs and I think it was a good choice, we wanted to be a little more eco-friendly and have our guests focus on the ceremony.

I feel so lucky, this is her first time doing wedding invites (she is a graphic designer) and they were so amazing, get in touch with her, mail@lauramwilliams.com. Of course, 10 out of 10!

2 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

Beautiful! I love every little detail. And can't wait to see more on your flowers...

A Windy City Wedding said...

Thanks! And funny you said that because flowers is my next post, stay tuned!