Monday, June 22, 2009

Vendor Reviews - Dessert

As OCD as I was and as meticulous as I was about everything I thought if anyone could pull off a "perfect" wedding it would be me. A lot of little things went wrong, the church roof still was not fixed, the porch at the reception was also under construction and had yellow caution tape wrapped around one side (I didn't find this out until the day before), our recessional song didn't play at the right time, tables were in the wrong place, vendors didn't follow the schedule, I got a stain on my dress within 20 minutes of the reception and yes, obviously I did notice these things, but I still had an amazing time! So really, it WAS perfect.

I almost didn't want to post about this, not wanting to be a Debbie Downer, but I realized I got so caught up in how things looked and those images from gorgeous, amazing "real" weddings, you rarely get to hear the real story. You see these splashes of maybe 10 or so pictures, or you see something in a magazine that costs 5 times your budget and probably took a staff of 100 people to create and think you can achieve it. And some people can, more power to you, I wish I could have, but I wanted to be honest and tell the story about our wedding and how even though it wasn't 100 percent how we planned, it didn't matter that day.

My biggest regret of all the mishaps was sadly -- the dessert buffet. Remember how much energy I put into planning that thing! Not to mention all the stress of what to pick and the running around to get everything two days before the wedding. Argh, seriously, my expectations were WAY high, thanks a lot Amy Atlas!. Haha. It did TASTE good (from what I hear, I was too full to eat any) but what I was envisioning in my head is not what we ended up with.

Sweet Mandy B's has some amazingly delicious cupcakes but what they didn't have in my case unfortunately were good order taking skills. Instead of plain white frosting for the vanilla cupcakes we got pastel green, purple, and orange frosting with rainbow sprinkles, cute sure, but not really the look I was going for. Plus the overall grandness and extravagance I wanted just wasn't achieved. And yes, I realize this seems so trivial, and I admit that it is, but this dessert buffet was all I could think about for a long time so for the frosting to be wrong completely changed the whole look I had envisioned.

Do not fear, there was no Bridezilla freak out at the wedding of me screaming, throwing cupcakes at guests, I noticed the mistake, was slightly bummed, didn't even mention a word of it and then moved on and had a fantastic night. It wasn't until going through the photos that I was bummed (more than slightly), irritated, and so, I blog about it, vent, and now it is done. And look, a solution -- Photoshop in black and white, now I will never know what color they were, ha!

So, Sweet Mandy B's, 9 out of 10 on taste, 0? 1? (I can't even decide) out of 10 for service (for obvious pre-stated reasons AND they wouldn't cut the bars for me even though we spent close to $200 AND they don't deliver AND they told me they would have strawberry cupcakes by the end of May and they didn't). Word to the wise, ask for a copy of your order.

Bleeding Heart Bakery, awesome, my vegan and gluten free guests were thrilled, no complaints except I wish they carried more bite-size items but they did cut bars for me and they deliver (although they did show up quite early and woke me up but hey, they got the order right!).

3 comments:

Married In Chicago said...

Thanks for sharing so honestly! The black and white photo looks beautiful - what a creative solution!

Bleeding heart bakery has the most delicious cupcakes! What flavors did you get?

Tara Vorhes said...

What a bummer! Yet i can commiserate- Sweet Mandy B's effed up my order for our wedding too. They actually completely forgot it even though I called to confirm 2 days before...

I am sure every one loved it as they didn't see what you were envisioning- not sure if that helps or not.

A Windy City Wedding said...

aww seriously! well geez i shouldn't complain about the frosting then if they forget your order entirely! what did you do??