So I haven't been posting pictures from the wedding because I thought it would be fitting to give the honors to the blog that inspired it all, Bklyn Bride. It was the first wedding blog I ever read. Vane gave me so much inspiration and was even sweet enough to give me advice way, way back when this whole process started and she even selected us as one of the winners in the Blurb contest to make our awesome guest book. She is doing some amazing things in the wedding industry.
What is next? Well, obviously, I was never a great blogger to begin with was I? Missing a week here, a month here, I just wasn't dedicated to posting everyday, so it would seem silly to think I could keep it up now. I will be saying goodbye to A Windy City Wedding but you probably haven't heard the last of me...
The exciting news? We are moving on September 1st, we will be renting a charming coach house just steps from Lake Michigan. We have a studio now so this is a much needed change, two whole bedrooms! AND a washer and dryer! A dream come true, really.
The other exciting news? My talented husband is taking the first steps to starting his own photography business. I am so glad he will be doing this, he deserves to do something he loves and hopefully he will make a career out of it. And you know what that means...every good photography website needs a blog! So you might catch me on there from time to time.
I wish the best to all my blog friends! I know I will keep in touch with some of you and those I don't, best of luck. You were all so helpful through the process and I am so glad I started this blog, I couldn't have made it through the wedding without it.
In true Gossip Girl fashion I will leave you simply with -
XOXO
(picture taken by my hubs)
www.jamesjulius.com
Monday, July 6, 2009
What is Next for AWCW...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
awww, sad to see you go! :( hopefully you will leave this blog up for other brides to gain inspiration from!
thanks for sharing your wedding with us! As a Chicago bride myself, I have loved reading your blog! Good luck with everything!
Thanks for the props, love you!
Can't wait for our next step in life
So, I'm a novice at this whole blog thing, but I have quite a few questions for you, since there are a few similarities between us. For one, I am doing the reception and ceremony at Pleasant Home. I am new to this area, so it would be great to get some advice on a few of the places around here. If this is possible, I could give you my email address.
Post a Comment