Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If You Ask Me...

If any of you did go to vote for us on Apartment Therapy, thank you. Apparently though it was not enough as we did not make it into the top 4. It is a sad day for us. You can see the finalists here, personally I don't think they are that great, and I am not just bitter I promise! I really think there were a lot of other neat spaces from the Midwest that should have made it.

I also think that since we got posted at 5pm on a Friday we were at a great disadvantage over those who got 72 hours voting time during the week. C'est la vie, just wanted to vent, isn't that what blogs are for?

Here is my homage to our apartment, it is still the smallest, coolest place to us and that is what matters.


4 comments:

rebekah said...

The apartment is lovely, even if you didn't win. :)

Chitown Wife said...

Ok..I totally voted for you guys because I love, love that killer green in the kitchen! What were they thinking?! Oh - and I just tagged you.

Tara Vorhes said...

totally a cool apartment.

A Windy City Wedding said...

Thank you for the sweet comments!!