Thursday, April 10, 2008

Martha, Martha, Martha

Thanks to Tara at In This Instance I was informed the new MS Weddings had come out. I rushed (really I did, I rushed) to pick it up and also picked up InStyle Weddings while I was at it. I know I should stop spending money on these things but come on it is Martha and I figure it beats reading In Touch or Us Weekly.

I love these thank you cards from Paper + Cup that were featured.


I also like the Ask Martha section. They had a question on what to register for and although we are months and months away from needing to start a registry it is fun to think about. Originally I was just wanting not to register and then hopefully end up with money (we are not greedy we just really want to buy a house) but realize we would then end up with gifts we may or may not have a use for so we might as well register. Martha suggests you "upgrade, replace worn items, or fill incomplete sets." Since my fiance is the chef in the family we will probably be registering at Williams Sonoma and then cb2 for home items/dishware.


Some things I have my eye on:



All images/products at cb2 or Williams Sonoma.

No comments: