Wednesday, April 30, 2008

For the Boys

Since my fiance and I agreed we wanted to do something other than a traditional boutonniere, or no boutonniere at all, I started searching for vintage flower pins. We can paint them white, green, any color we want. Here are the ones so far I have bought or won off e-bay.




And if they don't work out as boutonnieres I can always use them myself or give as gifts.
I am an e-bay addict now!


All images found on ebay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really awesome idea. I also want non-traditional flowers for the guys and this post was inspirational!

She's crafty, and she's just my type. said...

Great idea! Yes, I have my own love/hate relationship with Ebay. I love it for its endless wonderous items..my wallet does not.

Dana said...

These ideas are great. They are also eco-friendly. Love your blog. Feel free to vist mine at broomjumpingbride.blogspot.com