Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Target, Oh How I Love Thee

Picked up some goodies at Target the other day. My friend from college is getting married in October and is having a shower next week. All the items on their Target registry were "on-line only" so I was left to my own devices. What do you think, cute little shower gift no?



I got a nice potholder set from the new Dwell Studio for Target line, bamboo spoon and spatula from Kitchen Aid, cute octopus dish scrubber, vegetable peeler, and the mixing/serving bowl. Is this good, should I add something? This is a typical for a shower gift right? Plus they will be flying home so I wanted them to have a gift to open but nothing too huge.



While I was at it I picked this up for myself. I am envisioning filling it with Boylan or Izze sodas at the wedding and having it out for those who don't want to wait at the bar for a beverage or for the kids.




Only $12.99! But I am not sure it will look right, that might work for a day or more casual affair, is a bucket of drinks unappealing? Thought I could make a cute sign for it and jazz it up...

Images 1 and 2 taken by my fiance (hi sweetie) and 3 found here.

No comments: