Sunday, April 13, 2008

Photo Props

According to the Knot my budget for a guest book was around $75, between the two vintage Polaroid cameras, the packs and packs of Polaroid film, sharpies, we have spent...well let's just say a lot more than $75. Since we are having our second photographer take the Polaroid pics I had the genius idea of getting props too. Here are some we picked up over the weekend, I actually got some good deals on these and my fiance made the Bears hat (channeling Bill Murray) last year. If you know anywhere to get fun vintage or just silly hats on the cheap please let me know! I am thinking hitting up some after Halloween sales in October might be a good place to look.







I am also thinking of getting a few of these from Etsy seller Lupin, so fun.




(prop photos taken by my adorable fiance)

1 comment:

tina said...

How fun!

P.S. Tag, you're it.