Sunday, October 26, 2008

Candyland

We have our dessert tasting next Saturday, I am more excited about the dessert I think than the food. I want it to be incredible! I think we have decided to go with the popular all white look, I suppose there will still be a lot of brown with all the chocolate but anything else will be white. The other fun part is picking our display pieces, what do you think?

One of these from C&B (on sale right now!)



A bunch of these from CB2, they look just like the plates in the Amy Atlas tables I love so much



We have a beautiful vintage green glass cake plate we got off of e-Bay (sorry I don't have a picture)

I think I may need some jars...what about any of these?



Both from C&B, I know the bottom jars are technically for the bathroom but the large size could work...

This website has great deals on apothecary jars, some for under $10!

I am lucky that I just so happen to have a friend at work getting married May 1st (just a few weeks before me) who is also doing a dessert buffet so we can split the cost of the containers and then either divide them up or sell them on e-Bay.

5 comments:

jessica lynn said...

def. use sav on crafts for your jars (i just blogged about that the other day!) and target has cake domes (like your 1st picture) for 19.99

Miss G said...

I got my jars at Marshall's for $9.99! Try TJMAXX/Homegoods too. Kelly

Anonymous said...

What a great find! I'd also seen good jars at Home Goods. I like that you can use them for holidays and parties after the wedding. I just went to a shower that had a pink and white candy bar and it was so cute!

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

gorgeous!

LauraAnn said...

I love save on crafts! I have been eyeing their website for awhile now and definitely love the prices!