

I was going to list these on e-Bay but thought I would offer them out to all you blog friends first. These are brand new J.Crew Marsala leopard ballet flats, retail price was over $200 at J.Crew. They are genuine calf hair, made in Italy and adorable. Sadly they are just a smidge too small for me. They have never been worn but I do not have tags or original box. Perfect for fall!
If you are interested please comment or e-mail me.
Oops, I know that is hard to read and I didn't mention it, they are a size 8. Thanks!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
YARD SALE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Emily, what size? Those are adorable and I am in the market for flats.
I am blind this week! I see now it says 8... too small for me! Hope you find a taker, they are too cute.
oh snap! i've been tempted by those but can't justify paying retail, but i'm a size 9! someone will be very happy with those.
Post a Comment