Saturday, December 6, 2008

6 Month Mark

So I have been absolutely horrible with keeping up with this blog but if any of you are still reading I am going to try to be more consistent in the final 6 months. Things are really coming together, the save the dates have been received to rave reviews, my dress came in, but there is still so much to do!

When I was home in MN for Thanksgiving I got to try on my dress, it is huge but better too big than to small. I love the dress but I just wasn't sure how much I loved me in the dress. Must get cracking on the gym schedule for sure.

I also got to see my custom belts I had gotten made for the bridesmaids in action, they are so adorable no! For the privacy of my friend I did crop her head out but I promise you she does indeed have one.


2 comments:

Allison Hasel said...

Glad to have you back, Emily! Your bridesmaids dresses look gorgeous! Keep us updated on the rest! :)

Miss G said...

your bridesmaids' dresses look great! Those are adorable belts. looking forward to reading when you write but mostly just enjoy this time, blog or no blog! Kelly