Monday, December 15, 2008

You are Invited...


So I am cool and I obviously changed the names, date, location to show you my first draft of the invitation design. Can you tell I am going through GG withdrawal tonight!

I was in love with it at first but now I am feeling a little blah about it, I think I want something more creative...

6 comments:

jessica lynn said...

i love GG and i love the 1st draft of your invite!! :) it will only get better the more revisions you do! cant wait to see the final result!

Kelly said...

since you have been staring at it for so long, it will begin to look blah to you. believe me, it is not blah. it is so classy and elegant. It has a Viceroy feel to it.

holly | bijou lovely said...

love the invite and the fact that you like GG as much as I do! love your blog too...I've been reading silently for awhile now :)

James said...

great job!

Leenie said...

I like it, but I'm not in love with it. It is beautiful, but I can see your need for something more.

Your blog is great, and I love going through the process with you!

Wedding Tulle said...

I think you are on good start and you picked some great colors! I wanted to introduce myself, I am the owner of Always Elegant Bridal and Wedding Tulle, and if you have any questions during your planning process please do not hesitate to e-mail me at design@weddingtulle.com I live and breathe weddings everyday of my life!