Monday, May 5, 2008

I May Have Found One!!

I may have found the bridesmaid dress! This weekend I was checking to see if my fav sites had any new dress arrivals. I have never really shopped at Ann Taylor Loft before but I remembered seeing some cute dresses in there once. I found this dress online:




It has a grey vintage design that works perfectly with our venue, it is a flattering shape for all body types, and the best part, it is only $89! I am going to try and find a place that can make custom belts in one of the greens we are using. Probably just let the girls pick their own silver/metallic shoes, some sort of jewelry and viola!


What do you think? (you can be honest)!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the dress - I think it'd be perfect and unique. Plus, they'd definitely be able to wear it again - I know I would!

Tara Vorhes said...

Love it! Looks like a fantastic option... and I am sure your bridesmaids would be relieved at that price :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's excellent and the ease of getting it and the price cannot be beat!

E @ Oh! Apostrophe said...

I'll be honest and say I LOVE the dress but I think prints on bridesmaids ends up looking a little bit busy (how many are you having?)... with all that pattern PLUS bouquets etc. Eeeek feel free to ignore... the dress is gorgeous though :)

A Windy City Wedding said...

Thanks for all the great comments! And E I like honesty! I have only 3bridesmaids so maybe it could work? The guys will be grey suit, grey tie to match so maybe if they are simple it will work with the pattern? And my dress will have no pattern,lace or beading.

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

I think the belt idea is awesome! It will break up the pattern and focus the eye. Love the dress...and love the price!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

this is beautiful! yay!

Miss G said...

my sister in law got our dresses at Ann Taylor Loft and I am forever grateful! I've worn it again and the price was right! Kelly

p.s. I too love those mashed potatoes in martini glasses! Yum!

Kate said...

Adorable dress! Great find!