I am so happy for the extra day off but it has caused my mind to do some fairly major obsessing. I want to start projects but it is so early in the game! Here are my fav inspiration pics I scrounged up.




We have opted to do only seating cards and not place cards, in other words once the guests get to their assigned table they can sit at whichever seat they would like. This means we must have 3 important pieces of information on the seating cards.
1. Guest's name
2. Table number they should sit their booties down at
3. What food group they are going to chow down on
1 and 2 are obviously the easy ones, 3 is what I am working on. I thought this idea from Miss (now Mrs) Lovebug on Weddingbee was cute. I have also seen people just simply put a small dot in the corner of the cards, red = beef, green = veg and so on. I know already I am too picky to put a dot on my cards that wasn't somehow part of the design.
More details on my obsession to come (I know it is thrilling) but I wanted to see how others were doing this. I suppose this really only pertains to those having a plated dinner but if you are I would love some ideas. You always have great ones!
All images from The Knot or Martha Stewart.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Obsession of the Weekend = Seating Cards
Labels:
seating cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment