Thursday, March 20, 2008

To Buy or Not to Buy...

I came across what I think could be the most perfect bridesmaid shoes ever for our wedding. The problem is we haven't even started to look at dresses yet. I have an idea and a color but nothing even close to finalized. So the dilema, to buy or not to buy?


Those shoes, that color, want some? Get them here (but don't buy too many).

Reasons to buy:
1. They are on sale for the bargain price of 25 dollars.
2. They are the most perfect shade of chartreuse green which will be hard to find elsewhere unless I go the dyeable route but those seem to run in the $60-80 range.
3. They are adorable!

Reasons not to buy:
1. As I mentioned before, no dress yet, who buys the shoes before you have the dress?

Please, I need some input, stat!

6 comments:

Kate said...

I bought my shoes before I bought my dress... haha. I say go for them, how often can you find such a great deal on such adorable shoes? Plus, I rarely see chartreuse in shoes. Do you want them for yourself or your bm's? Im sure if you showed them to your bm's and explained it they would be totally up for getting them. Seriously, what girl doesn't like a good deal on cute shoes??

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

BUY! you'll find the perfect dress to go with them!

Jenna said...

Who says you can't match the dress to the shoes? I think that is a perfectly reasonable order to put things in.

Anonymous said...

BUY!!!! (Sorry, shoe freak here.) I think the shoe is fantastic and it will give you a great starting point. You won't have to worry as much about colors since it will have to go with green and it's such a great and unique color that it will really pop out.

I'm in love. Buy them!

Kelly said...

Ok, this is my 3rd comment in like 15 mins...I swear I'm not a crazy person. I say buy also! $25?? such a great deal. They also practically look identical to those J.Crew ones that I have been drooling over and are about 4 times as expensive.

Anonymous said...

check out jcrew.com. there is a pair of flats and high heel chartreuse shoes that are amazing! they are a bit on the expensive size but they might go on sale sometime soon (fingers crossed)