I am the new owner of a Xyron 510 machine! I just ordered one off (don't laugh they had the best price) HSN.com. It was only 30 bucks which included shipping, I tried e-bay but at 30 bucks you can't beat even e-bay prices and now I don't have to wait and bid and whatever. So exciting! Now I don't really have a specific purpose for this but I am thinking labels galore, it does also laminate and make magnets. Woo hooo.

3 comments:
I've thought about buying one of these so many times, but can't think of a reason I would need it. Be sure to blog about your creations so I can finally justify buying one of my own :)
i love my xyron! i used it for the wraparound labels at the holidays and to stick the card on the backing... so easy and clean and simple
if you do scrapbook it would be helpful too
oooo, I just started hearing more and more about these. Definitely let us know what you come up with. Is it easy to use? And thanks for the HSN tip!
Post a Comment