Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Inspiration - Table Settings




This is what I am thinking for our table settings. I like the look in picture one, (which I apologize I do not remember where this picture was found so if you know please tell me and I can give credit) I like the two heights of flower vases and a few votives. I am not so much into huge centerpieces and I am guessing the more simple 2-3 stem arrangements will save money also.

Then I found picture two on Rebecca Thuss (I can't get enough of her site) and I like the striped runner a lot but not so much the bowls. Plus our reception site requires all candles to be in a container so this would not be an option. So I am kind of meshing these two settings together.

I found this striped fabric on Repro Depot and I think it could be perfect, my sample is coming soon so we will wait and see! Lucky for me my mom is an excellent sewer and could whip me up some table runners in no time.

UPDATE: So my sample arrived and I love the stripes and the green but unfortunately I do not love the ivory. I was hoping it would be more of a yellow but this ivory I think will just look off with a white tablecloth underneath. Bummer! If you see any green stripe fabric out there PLEASE pass it along, Thanks!

No comments: