Ok I am finally figuring this out so forgive me, thanks Tina for tagging me!
1. What is your occupation? Sales rep for well known food company.
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks, barefoot.
3. What are you listening to right now? The radiator making crazy noises, but if I were listening to music I am loving Yael Naim. You might recognize her song from the MacBook Air commercials.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? I have a Nutrigrain waffle and yogurt smoothie for breakfast every morning, I am boring!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, my fiance has tried to teach me but I am too afraid of ruining his car.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably yellow but I am not sure if I would want to be a crayon.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mum.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah, Tina rocks!
9. Favorite drink? Hmm, Pinot Noir or I do like me some Vitamin Water
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? I do not watch sports, I like going to Cubs games but that is about it.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have been blonde, brown, but recently I have decided to go back to my natural red, keepin it real.
12. Pets? I would have 20 dogs and 10 cats if I could but we live in an apartment so I just have my one cat Misha.
13. Favorite food? How do I pick...goat cheese or pretty much any cheese but I like chocolate a lot too.
14. Last movie you watched? I think it was A Mighty Heart, sad but good. In the theater it was Definitely, Maybe which I actually liked a lot.
15. Favorite Day of the year? Umm I guess any day I don't have to work and can stay home with my fiance.
16. What do you do to vent anger? I am still working on that one, I will get back to you.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a Raggedy Ann doll I liked a lot.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Well I love fall because I like the colors and fall clothes but I like spring because it is finally getting warm.
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
20. What kind of pie? Not really that into pie.
21. Living arrangements? I live in Evanston with my fiance and our cat.
22. When was the last time you cried? The other day because work sucks sometimes.
23. What is on the floor of your closet? Laundry that needs to be done.
24. Favorite smell? I know this is weird but my fiance's deodorant smells really good.
25. What inspires you? Design, architecture
26. What are you afraid of? I don't do well on planes but I am getting better and I can be a total hypochondriac.
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, but a Boca burger please, no meat for me!
28. Favorite car? I love classic cars, a Ford Woody station wagon or vintage Mercedes convertible.
29. Favorite cat breed? Whatever my cat is I suppose, I don't really know much about cat breeds.
30. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
31. How many years at your current job. Almost 2.
32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
33. How many states have you lived in? 5: Georgia (13 years), Minnesota (5 years), Iowa (college, 4 years) Wisconsin (1 year) and now Illinois (3.5 years)
34. How many countries have you been to? 4: England, France, Mexico, Canada
Friday, February 29, 2008
Tagalicious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sadly, I relate to the hypochondria! There was a "medical diagnosis" CD-Rom that came with one of our computers in the early 90's. My parents eventually had to take it away from me :)
hey- what school in iowa did you go to....
Darci-that is hilarious! Tara-University of Iowa, I miss Iowa City!!
oh! I went to Iowa too! I so loved Iowa City :) that is too funny
That is funny! I haven't been back since I graduated and I want a Mickey's grilled cheese SO BAD.
i haven't either and loved the $5burger basket at Mickeys on wednesday! ha ha ha
Post a Comment