
I got these beauties in the mail today and they are even cuter in person. I know, I'm on a bit of a budget shoe kick lately. GO BUY SOME. HERE. $24.99! Target usually has free shipping on $50 or more, all items. These shoes are perfect for me because I am a 12 year old and can't walk in high high heels, plus with all the colors they will go with so many outfits. They would also make adorable bridesmaid shoes!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Buy These
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
do they hurt your feet? that's what i notice with target shoes. so cute tho!
girlrobot, that is a good question. i only walked around the apartment in them, i will report back after extensive wearing takes place.
oooh, cute. and from target? love it!
Oh they are super cute! And lovin' the price girl!
Those are too cute. You could wear them with so much.
Post a Comment