
Our reception venue was featured on Prairie Mod yesterday. They linked some great black and white pics taken by Lee Bay. This place is so beautiful, I can not wait to share it with all of our family and friends. If you are ever in Oak Park you should stop in for a tour.
Image from Lee Bay via Prairie Mod.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Pleasant Home on Prairie Mod
Labels:
pleasant home,
reception
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So now I am cyber-stalking you because you are essentially having "my" wedding-- if I weren't leaning heavily toward eloping. The whole shebang from Unity Temple to Pleasant Home... although I was thinking of doing ceremony at Pleasant Home as well. It all sounds so great! Just found your blog today. I live in Oak Park, so let me know if you have any questions about the 'hood. Congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment