Monday, June 2, 2008

OMG Moment

So I wake up and check my Google Reader today (later than normal cause I got me some sickness) and now I have to weed through a bunch of blogs to find my favorites because I went nuts and added all the ones they recommended for me. These Little Moments is always one of the first I check because she is HI-larious and because each day is something different. And here it is... my OMG moment. She wrote something really nice about my neurotic little blog over here and made my day!

And just the other day With This Ring, I Thee Obsess gave me a great idea for seating cards and HappyAmy gave me a neat idea for the favor bags and In This Instance, Elizabeth Anne Designs, I wish I could name everyone, the list goes on and on. I started this blog mainly for myself, to vent and plan to avoid driving my fiance crazy and thus taking back his proposal but now it has become so much more than that. Ok I know I am getting sappy but seriously none of my friends are ever interested in knowing what shade of green I am considering or what bridesmaid dress dilemma I am having this week. Understandable, they have their own lives but it is a bit of a bummer to not have people to ask for advice and share with but now I have all of you! I know I had said this before but I am truly grateful for all the ideas and inspiration.

THANK YOU!

And here is a more proper thank you compliments of someecards (the darker side of e-greeting cards).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Well I think you rock! If I'm even in Chicago we are so grabbing drinks.

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

Thanks for the shout out darlin! Isn't it nice to get instant feedback?

Tara Vorhes said...

yay for bloggin buddies! i seriously was about to write a near mirror of a post... the 'online community' within wedding blogging is just awesome.

tina said...

I've been saved by the blog a few times myself! :) And I also feel dumb talking to my friends about the wedding. I get it out of my system through my blog! :)

I was thinking about your wine cork bags on the way home tonight. (Because apparently I am a loser.) You could always screen print names and table numbers on the canvas bags...