I also went to visit Jenny Yoo in Chicago on Friday even though I was pretty sure I had found my dress the day before. I suppose I didn't want to have any regrets and wanted to make sure I had seen all my options. The showroom was very cute and we were the only ones there. They did not have a huge selection of bridal gowns but they did have samples in my size to try on, yay, finally! The sales associate was super, super sweet and I thought the dresses were so simple and pretty.
This was my favorite I tried on, very flattering.
I did like the dress and I liked the price, most of the dresses in the wedding alternatives line run about $700-800, and I liked that it was easy to move in and lightweight. But, the dress from the day before just seemed more special, it is more fancy than I ever imagined I would wear but in the greater scheme of bridal gowns it is still very modern and simple. I think the Jenny Yoo dress would be perfect for an afternoon wedding, destination wedding, or second wedding but I guess I was looking for something just a little more "wow."
I would definitely recommend Jenny Yoo, they also have a great selection of bridesmaids dresses, a little more expensive but really nice styles and detailing on the dresses. The service/staff was excellent.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
The Great Dress Search: Jenny Yoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It amazes me sometimes just how expensive a simpler dress can be.
Wow, I had the exact same commetn as blab. The fabric must be very beautiful. Not that I don't think inexpensive dresses can sometimes look more expensive than anything else.
Post a Comment