I was officially in love with this dress from J. Crew. I was not in love however with the fact that I could not try it on before purchasing it, granted you can return online purchases to any store so you don't have to pay to ship it back, but still something about ordering a dress from a picture seemed off putting.

Then I came across Jenny Yoo "wedding alternatives." They offer their bridesmaid styles in ivory and white and I love them! FINALLY what I was looking for, simple, classic and doesn't cost a fortune. Luck has it they have a showroom in Chicago. Here are some of my favorites.



5 comments:
Wow...those are gorgeous! What a great find. (PS- I'll get to the tag eventually, I promise!)
Look for the answer to your question on tomorrow's post! xoxo
oh I love the third one!! I think I am actually ordering that dress from J Crew! Hopefully it works!
I ordered that one from JCrew and the sizing is pretty off. But, I still kinda love it!! And I love Jenny Yoo! I have a bridesmaid dress from there from a few years back.
Also, I'm a Chicago bride to be, as well! Except not getting married in the city...When's your date?
I agree about jcrews dresses - I wish they'd at least have one of their dresses - with one of every size in the store for people to try on. They do have gorgeous dresses though!
I am wearing an ivory bridesmaid's dress too! The prices are so much more reasonable and I prefer them anyway... simple beauty :)
Post a Comment